Monday 3 January 2011

January 3rd ~ My Polished Stones

International Small Stones Writing Month

Visit a river of stones to find out how to catch your own small stones and polish them



Power walking through the busy town streets, cars speeding past, children on bikes, mothers hurriedly pushing prams with wailing babies inside, Christmas lights still flashing on and off ~ something caused me to glance upwards and there was a blinking star that I had always seen and probably always will ~ the eternal universe cushioning and enveloping our busy little earth.



Walk faster and faster and faster, I tell myself ..... and the thought struck me, isn't it strange how I have to keep walking very fast to lower my blood pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Have a lovely day!